Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thoughts of a mum-to-be.........

" It is really amazing how things move in the spiritual realm, even for an unborn child. As parent, we can start speaking into their life, speaking it into existence. I had a wonderful experience with my Little Warrior last night. Wilson was not at home, and feeling abit exhausted. So decided to spend time reading a Christian book......it was when the baby start kicking, really really active he had been these past few days.

I held my tummy, and started praying for this little one, to be obedient to his parents, to have the fear of the Lord, that his spirit will learn to reverence the presence of God. I asked him to be a good child and go to sleep soon, as it is past his bed time. Amazingly, he stopped kicking and I have such a blessed night rest.

Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing, it is really a test of faith, putting your words into action, a fruit - a baby that will come to pass only 10mth laters. Simply an amazing creation of God isn't it? "

No comments: