Thursday, February 02, 2006

My 1st Tong Tong Qiang

I never know Chinese New Year can be SO busy. My journey started 2 days before CNY, reunion at my Ah Ma place. Then Eve at my Ma Ma's place. Just lots and lots of food and noise.

CHU 1 :

Went to visit my great grandmother, mummy said she is sick. I hope she get well soon. More food and drinks, but not for me. I am still drinking milk :)

Then to some aunt's mother house, lots of GIRLS, lots of carrying.......manage to catch 1hour nap...finally.

CHU 2 :

Went to visit another great grandmother, Daddy and Mummy had to wake me up from slumberland.

Then had lots of visitors at my house in the evening....lots of carrying...no naps for the whole day.

Was howling for almost 2hr, while Uncle Ryan was playing computer games in the entertainment room, and YeeYee down with fever...poor thing.

CHU 3 :

Cellgroup came with lots of food for steamboat........but not for me, I stick to milk. Then when out shopping with Aunt Fen and Constance.

CHU 4 :

Shopping at Jusco in JB with YeeYee and Ah Ma. WOW, lots of SHOPS and people.

CHU 5:

Today, all knock out, I even miss 1 of my night feed. Was howling while feeding......I AM TRYING TO CATCH UP ON MY NAP!!


Never know Chinese New Year is this hectic.

No comments: