
not wanting to be strapped to the car seat.
I never exactly thought I would have to experience that. Joshua is behaved well, play with his own toys whenever he is left in the car seat. Wilson never had any trouble driving alone in the car with him.
Now, I have to pick up Joshua after work (trust me, it is more tiring than working). We did a trial last week, he was simply wailing throughout the whole journey. Even with my mum holding him at the back seat.
I have decided it is time to upgrade to a forward facing car seat. Maybe it would help to see me drive. But, it would cost us a few hundreds! Wilson and myself were contemplating if we could delay the purchase, or get a 2nd hand one.
And God really answers prayer! One of Wilson's kid parent, sms him that she had a car seat to pass to us. I ran a trial with Joshua on Mon, he was really good in the new car seat. It gave him a good view of th traffic and scenery, keeping him occupied throughout the journey. Most importantly, I could concentrate on driving....finally.
No comments:
Post a Comment